Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Games & Movie

I promised to write about books, movies & games in here. But then I realized that there are so many sites dedicated to movies & games. So I was bit reluctant to write about them. So I will not write about every game I played or every movie I watched. For the record in the last few weeks I watched Aeon Flux (Yuk!) , King Kong ( for the 3rd time), Pacifier, Formula 51, Serenity & Final Fantasy. And since I finished assembling the new PC, most of my spare time is spent by gaming. I have installed Star Wars- Jedi Outcast-II, Quake 4 & NFS Most Wanted. Outcast is some what an old game. But I wanted to play it for sometime & it is quite good. I just got the light saber in it. And Quake 4 is a very good FPS game, although not as good as Doom III which I had played in my cousin’s PC.
The best them is Need For Speed Most Wanted. It has incorporated features of Hot Pursuit & Underground to very good effect. The cops make the game much more interesting. And the movies are pretty cool too. Currently I’m 14th in the Black List.

Links:
Need for Speed: Most Wanted Tweak Guide

NFS Cheats & Forum

Quake 4

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Jedi Outcast Walkthrough and Strategy Guide ...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Motorola Razr
Motorola Razr